Skip to main content
New to sack.. a batch of fresh..
Watermelon and grapes..
Jackfruit and smashed.. potatoes from bag..

Cabbage, cucumber .. fetch a pan..
Garlic onion butter to .. paste..
To boil and bake a piece of cake..
Fry and flip to better again ..
Sugar and sacarin read to remake..
All the calorie always remain..
fried rice and potatoes to mash...
Rolling mio's tasty tail.. here and therefore.. palatable plate..
Loving caring witty cat..
More and more is verbal vat..
Practical tactical critical and ..
Twitching turning flipping then..

Forever unto demise by debt ..
She thinks that it is a rattle snake..

Not a very interesting van..
It charged a little travelling fare..

I balance and butter, toast and bread..
Single handedly murdered by that ..
Showed me a way to off the pan ...
Here and now is, .. that very well..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argument..

"Vichaar - Vaad.." ( Argument ) Crampless thinking .. I did a shifting.. With Reference of moment.. Clerical combat and up to date marching.. In the mussels of brain and basin .. Two part three part .. genetically updated sapling  .. Quicker connected links and litter .. Goodmorning good day good God.. testing  .. I leap and latch for temporary welding.. Collateral real.. visible being ... And then to flourish splendour glowing.. Lightning in my selfless, happening .. Working powerful hot spot.. blinking.. I said it's ok.. it's talking.. My one and only internal wiring.. On its own it compile and coverage.. That's my real life character portraye.. It chill and chatters.. for fun ding foray.. Good God goodie.. goods and matching.. It do and don't my entertainment industry.. Forever grateful I am smaller entity.. Entirely simply marvellous routing.. I get along by it's remaining.. ringing.. And I don't complaining.. e...
I returned.. and now.. Once again I saw her there.. Strolling nearby.. eucalyptus trees.. The fertile deltas of .. Constellation B.. This song of twigs and.. Rustling leaves.. I am here and now.. I don't get C .. Windmills atop the hills and slopes .. Shimmering grass.. And misting fog.. Thicker prairie and bushes on.. Stones and soot from.. Farther north.. Once again it's.. the similar pole.. Up and down to .. Earthly core.. Moreover she's distracted from.. My beautiful friend is .. Meniscus more.. Half to quarter from standing toe.. Here and therefore.. Cordial nod.. Waiting afore through nightfall.. I can see you again.. From dusk till dawn.. This periodic abstinence of.. Right and wrong.. I lay my eyes to.. Springs and rocks.. From this amazing vivid wall.. Cloudy shadow and ninety nocks...
Once upon a time.. I came to a stretch.. A land of plain .. grass .. woods and den.. I walked into a plateau.. Of.. some floating ends.. Gliding amidst the thickket bushes.. And forest.. feet and legs off descending T.. It chills and comes to.. A stand still.. The thoughts and query.. regular riffs.. The rise and fall of empire.. me.. Here and therefore distinctive feel.. The hour and memory of.. Mobile ring.. or similar source .. but. Many things.. it comes and goes.. to.. River and seas.. several times by threaded.. quilt.. The journey whereas.. tours and trip.. The central banks of rivers and springs.. Vanishing lines of footprints.. The mirage and maze of realization seen.. I seek and settled to .. foggy night.. Days and years of lonely like.. Once again I see a light.. Coming towards from a tent in dark.. Standing still by levee .. line.. Shining under the moon and stars.. My dreams and destiny.. very far.. Garbed under this clothing.. Fantasy ...