Skip to main content
There is no pain in recital..
Neither in the pause..

A story of a bird..
And a fairytale of a time..
A beautiful little girl who..
Played by the swings..

And a bird that sang..
The song of life..

Many sunsets and moons..
Of midnight..
that fell and rose..
Along with tide..

Long many years ago..
A girl who played by rivers along..
The dice and ropes ..
Of critical time..
And some tricksy tiles..

As the days and weeks..
Did pass by..
The pillars did grew ..
And tiles did slide..

A beautiful rhythm of life and lure..
Long many years ago..
When time was like..
A fruitful gulp of air.. And a way..
To the place of..
Solitude and rest..
And more of mine..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argument..

"Vichaar - Vaad.." ( Argument ) Crampless thinking .. I did a shifting.. With Reference of moment.. Clerical combat and up to date marching.. In the mussels of brain and basin .. Two part three part .. genetically updated sapling  .. Quicker connected links and litter .. Goodmorning good day good God.. testing  .. I leap and latch for temporary welding.. Collateral real.. visible being ... And then to flourish splendour glowing.. Lightning in my selfless, happening .. Working powerful hot spot.. blinking.. I said it's ok.. it's talking.. My one and only internal wiring.. On its own it compile and coverage.. That's my real life character portraye.. It chill and chatters.. for fun ding foray.. Good God goodie.. goods and matching.. It do and don't my entertainment industry.. Forever grateful I am smaller entity.. Entirely simply marvellous routing.. I get along by it's remaining.. ringing.. And I don't complaining.. e...
I returned.. and now.. Once again I saw her there.. Strolling nearby.. eucalyptus trees.. The fertile deltas of .. Constellation B.. This song of twigs and.. Rustling leaves.. I am here and now.. I don't get C .. Windmills atop the hills and slopes .. Shimmering grass.. And misting fog.. Thicker prairie and bushes on.. Stones and soot from.. Farther north.. Once again it's.. the similar pole.. Up and down to .. Earthly core.. Moreover she's distracted from.. My beautiful friend is .. Meniscus more.. Half to quarter from standing toe.. Here and therefore.. Cordial nod.. Waiting afore through nightfall.. I can see you again.. From dusk till dawn.. This periodic abstinence of.. Right and wrong.. I lay my eyes to.. Springs and rocks.. From this amazing vivid wall.. Cloudy shadow and ninety nocks...
This extension and a memory lock.. Pins and sockets.. wired roll.. Radio metered .. metering mode.. Frequently stationed.. ride on road.. I seek and settled down to toll.. My answering machine by risky troll.. Enduring ancient history clock.. Click and click on lions and horse.. Double click on links and cons.. Estimated assertions to viable cause.. Different sight and costing fault s.. As and when by writing pod.. Distinct lack of additional all.. Tip and tops to get back on call .. Safety hazards are farther along.. Three phase induction motor vehicle don't.. Died and gone to heaven alone..